Don't you just love it when...

You get into a heated discussion with someone on one of these questions and then your profile and journals has like 50 views on it, LOL! Has anyone else noticed that?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 11:15 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is why I always post anon. I try not to be rude in my answers but you never know what is going to offend people these days and half the time they take your answer the wrong way or don't read the whole thing and then they start harassing. Plus, sometimes i disagree with some people i'm friends with and I don't want to start a rift with us. Some people are mature enough to realize friends are going to have differences and some aren't. But like I said, I'm never rude and try to be helpful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I never noticed. Huh. That's kinda funny!
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 11:17 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Haha, were you arguing with that MadisonsMomm too?

LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 11:17 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Oh don't know I think they were all Anons, send me a PM on which section you were on!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:18 AM on May. 13, 2009

• yep, thats why i set mine to private.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:18 AM on May. 13, 2009

• and thats why i sometimes answer anonoumsly even if theres nothig to hide because i dont want people seeing who i am lol but when they get me mad then i become un anonoumous besides i dont think its fair that if someones fighting you or wat ever then they should show their face its not fair they know who you are and you dont know who they are
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 11:22 AM on May. 13, 2009

• My profile is private as well but I have noticed that when I post in groups, I get more traffic on my profile.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 11:23 AM on May. 13, 2009