How do you keep the romance alive?

Hi I have been married to my husband for almost ten years now, we are reaching a stage in our marriage where things seem stale. How have you or anyone you have known gotten that certain sparkle back in your or their relationship?

kesabram

Asked by kesabram at 11:19 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Perhaps you could both think of going somewhere nice?
    DaffodilFae

Answer by DaffodilFae at 11:31 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Date each other again! Set aside a night a week to go on a "date" or to stay home and cook and eat dinner together. Go out, try new things, new hobbies--join a bowling league or take on a fishing hobbie. Take a romantic vacation together. Leave each other romantic notes, buy a little gift and leave it for them somewhere.
    Think back to when you first were together, what made you fall in love with each other? Bring back that first spark.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:51 AM on May. 13, 2009

• If date nights and romantic getaways are not an option right now, you can spark that magic back by creating romance at home...since you've been married for 10 years, you know what he likes and dislikes...if he likes picnics then create a picnic night at home...have all his favorite things...sit down without any distractions and focus on each other....my dh and I did this out in our backyard and it was great...we also snuggle up and watch movies together once a month...we buy each other small little gifts...like his favorite candy as a kid...or a key chain with I love you on it...we keep it practical to keep the romance alive and suprising in our marriage...good luck
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:56 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Kesh, ADD some toys...It's BB
    trinrisa

Answer by trinrisa at 1:17 PM on May. 19, 2009