Those that are pregnant...when did you pop or start to really show?

I'm 5w3d along and I'm starting to show. I can feel it and I'm excited and nervous and scared. I want to experience everything this time around that I didn't feel with my son because I was so sick then. I'm nervous and scared because I want the baby to be healthy.

But I'm a lil freaked out that I'm already starting to show. My work clothes are snug and I'm only in my second month. With my son I didn't pop till I was 5 months.

How about all the pregnant Mommies? When did it show up for you?

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 11:31 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is my second - I have 19 months old toddler and I started to show much sooner than I did the first time around. I think people could noticed my belly bump around 19 weeks but just like you I felt bloated and huge somewhere around 3 months :) Still no one could say.
    polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 11:45 AM on May. 13, 2009

• This is my first but i idnt start to show till i was in my 6th month. But as i have been told you start to show sooner when its your 2nd child. congrats and hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy and lil baby!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:34 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Yeah I'm pregnant with my second and I feel bloated but thats not the baby quite yet....lol still have a few months to go, but I totally know what you are going through....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:49 AM on May. 13, 2009