dont want daughter to lose baby help

we have a 20 yr old daughter who is 16 wks pregnant with her 2nd child she fell a whil back in resul has a blood clot around the sac of the baby the dr has put her on bed rest until it disoves but it is still 5cm and we can not make her listen to reason i mean last week she went to the races help what should we do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Evidently, she doesn't care. Maybe she isn't emotionally mature for 2 babies. You can't force her, no matter how bad it's needed. So, you are gonna have to let go and let god.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm sure you've heard the phrase "You can lead a horse to water....."
    You and the doctor can express the utmost concern and lay it out for her in the risk that she is taking when it comes to preserving the life she is carrying. Unless she takes it to heart and listens there isn't much you can do. I would explain to her that if she loses the baby because she is being a stubborn ass then I don't want to hear her blame anyone else but herself. She has been given information to help her and she refuses to accept it.

You're a loving mom to look out for her the way you do. I hope she listens.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:35 AM on May. 13, 2009

• there is nothing you can do, cept remind her that her actions could cost the life of her unborn child, otherwise she is a grown woman and can face the respoinsibilty of her own actions
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:35 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I wish i had something to tell you. I hope you get the help you need. If she wont stay in bed then you might want to talk to her doctor about it and they might put her on bedrest in the hospital for a while till things start to look a little bit better. I hope her and the baby are going to be ok. good luck.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:36 AM on May. 13, 2009

• she's only 20, she can have more kids. Is she married?
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 11:37 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Nothing really you can do. If she was put on bed rest she must be drove nuts. Getting out for her might be a break from everything that's going on right now. I don't think that shes trying to put the baby in danger, i just think that shes just trying to deal with whats going on. She might even have accepted that she might loose the baby. In return shes trying not to be attached in less she knows for sure that the baby is fine. I know that you love this baby too, but i would just talk to her about how shes dealing with all of this. Ask her if she has emotionally detached herself. I hope this helps
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 11:42 AM on May. 13, 2009

• I agree with ev1 except 1, that's just an ignorant statement.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Tell her doctor what she is doing or sit her down and watch some video's if there is any of that situation of pregnancy problems
    Anonymous