how can i have a job?

im computer science graduate. have 5 years experience as admin. asst/ secretary and office staff . i stop and resign after i gave birth to my son. now he is 5 years old. im hands-on mother to him. its hard for me to leave him plus my husband wants me to stay at home to personal supervise and take care our only son. he dont want me to hire nanny. for him theres a big difference of taking care of a nanny from a mother with love. but i want to have a job. i want to earn my own money. i want to work in office. what will i do. im looking parttime job in internet. is there a website?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• What is the reason , because of finaces are is it that your bored?? I would not get a job because of boredom. Join a local Moms group, they have them usually @ a church or library. Do volunteer work when hubby is @ home to watch your son. If you really want to return to work, you will get your foot in the door with refrences from your volunteer postion. Sounds like you just want to feel like your accomplishing something outside the home. If your thinking about another child do it now, before you go back to work. Volunteer work is very fulfulling your helping people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on May. 13, 2009

• http://www.freedomathometeam.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 12:05 PM on May. 13, 2009

• You can find a few good part time jobs online. I work for a few really solid companies. You can check them out at : Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:33 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Try a job placement agency or small buisness adds in the paper. There are a lot of temp jobs you could work fi you are family with the Office suite and type well. You could potentially find a job where you work during school hours but are home when your child gets home. There are also some transcription type jobs where they send you either scribbled notes or a tape and then you type it up. You can do it from home.
    Anonymous

• I have a few thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:11 PM on May. 13, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

http://cashcrate.com/322297

I "work" on these two website when I want and for how long I want and make an INCOME from it. I do NOT spend hours upon hours, just a few minutes whenever I feel like doing them. They are worth taking a look at.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Yes.  I have created an excellent work at home series of articles.  You can find great resources and links, which you may not have seen before.  You can check out all the ideas at:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:36 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Hi, I hope this will help.I have a at home job with a legit site that does a variety of secretarial duties.I do the at home data entry wich pays 20 cents per peice and commissions also.This sight pays you for the actual work that you submit.They have been in buisiness since 1999 and they are scam free.Check it out to see if this is something that you would like to do.

http://www.typeinternational.com/affil/ti15334.htm

Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 8:18 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Start your own business at www.freedomathometeam.com/sclark
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 8:22 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Are you looking for a health company that's with the BBB and A+ Acreditted ?Are You Looking For Products Physicians Use On their Patients? Join Greenwood Health as a distributor Today and Be a part of A Multi Billion BBB Company!!

Visit Our Site
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 10:35 AM on May. 15, 2009