• In the Spotlight:

FATHERS DAY?

What are you planning for fathers day? Or what have you done that you were really proud of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Holidays

• I plan to spend it with my parents, my sweet son's father is on the other side of the USA.
    ERV2009

Answer by ERV2009 at 12:06 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I'm going to give my husband the same thing he gave me, ...........nothing
    MelaMama111

Answer by MelaMama111 at 12:42 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Love him and cook out.
    SweetGems

Answer by SweetGems at 1:24 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Last year I bought him a GPS, this year he's getting a new grill for our new house (a rental, but still a new place in a new state) since his is falling apart. I don't really know what we will do that day since we will still probably be unpacking our new house (moving in aprox June 1)

I got some cool Thomas Kinkade stuff and the camera lens I've been wanting for over a year for Mother's Day. I want to make the day as special for him as Mother's Day was for me.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:45 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I am not sure what I am doing. My son doesn't see his father. I will be doing something for my ex who has been acting as a father for the last 3 years. I am really not sure what to do. All I know is that it will be special.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• spending the day with my parents..as for my daughters dad, he aint getting shit!! he didnt get me anything for mothers day so why should i get him something..lol..were not together tho, so i dont think it really matters
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:34 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Im giving my SO the same thing he gave me DIDDLY SQUAT his excuse was "your not a mom yet" Although my due date was today and it could happen anyday. And the way I see it is if it has a heartbeat im a mom already!
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:28 PM on May. 14, 2009

• He ruined my Mothers day- so probably just a card- maybe not even that.
    Anonymous

• I have no idea. Just a little something and maybe a really great meal. I cook from scratch every night, so I need something different. Hmmm . . something to think about.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:58 PM on May. 18, 2009

• My kids dance recital is on Father's day this year. 2 shows, 12:30 and 6:30. DH and all of our parent's will be there. There isn't anything we do that is a tradition from year to year other than honoring our dad's and making the day special for them in whatever way we can.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:19 PM on May. 18, 2009