Do you think it is possible to lose 100 pounds and not have surgery to remove the excess skin?

Does anyone think that it is possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You have to tone and excercise while dieting..and you have to take the weight off very, very slowly. Doctors want you to lose only .5 to 2 pounds per week anyway. Any faster and you will have loose skin.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:00 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Yes as long as you don't loose it too quickly. I have lost over 50lbs with no extra skin.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:07 PM on May. 13, 2009

• yes and I think genetics helps too. I had a friend lose over 150 pounds and took her time and exercised and in three years lost that weight and had very little saggy skin afterwards. I think her arms were her problem.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I lost 95 lbs. once in a 18 month period, and i exercised and toned while loosing weight, and i did not have loose skin.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 5:18 PM on May. 13, 2009