help

im 10 weeks pregnant, ive been having really bad cramps its in the front under ur belly button and all along where usually ur underwear line is and on my sides. the doctors all told me that its normal, just to take tylonel. whys this happening? i cant even sleep at night they are that bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be round ligament pain. Those are the ligaments that support your uterus and as your uterus grows the pains are a bit stronger. I'm 38 weeks and have had this pain for the entire pregnancy. There really isn't much to be done for it. Although a heating pad on my lower back did help a bit. Otherwise, just take it easy and try not to be over-physical when it starts really hurting.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:10 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Its growing pains sweetheart they freak everyone out so try really hard not to stress. Its your uterus expandng and all those other lovely things going on inside your reporductive system. I'm 22 weeks and every two weeks I have three days with cramps and such. It stinks but it means uterus is expanding and baby is a growing!!! Congrats and good luck!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:25 PM on May. 13, 2009

• If the cramps continue ask for an ultrasound- it hurts when your tummy expands , but if it is worrying you that much- tell Doc you want a ultrasound. I never had pain that bad that I couldnt sleep. Are you eating right and make sure you are hydrated. I went to the er @ 7 months and they gave me an IV for dehydration you have to drink all the time, even if it makes you pee, the baby needs fluids. Rest more often, take a nap, your body is telling you something-listen to it.
    Anonymous

• You have to ealize that your uterus is expanding and your hips are spreading apart so it is or can be very painful. i am pren. now for my second and its killing me pain wise as well but a hot bath always works for me. just find something that works for you! good luck. its a long way to birth..lol
    mommy.sherry

Answer by mommy.sherry at 2:03 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Also your intestines are not moving as quickly to digest your food, so this causes constipation and gas. Make sure you increase your water intake to hasten the movement of the intestines.
    jen1350

Answer by jen1350 at 6:01 AM on May. 14, 2009