is it possible?

if you have a period while youre pregnant, can you get pregnant again? cause like the period and ovulating and the whole cycle is still going so is it remotely possible to get pregnant that way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Once you are pregnant, your pregnant. If you are asking about adding another baby after your already pregant no. You can spot while pregnant it has to do with your hormones levels not ovulation.

Anonymous

• well there have been cases of women getting pregnant while already pregnant. The one story I heard is either she released 2 eggs, Had sex with 1 man 1 day and 1 egg was fertilized, then had sex with another man the next day and the other egg fertilized, or she released an egg after already being pregnant. The reason they found out is because the 2 men she had sex with 1 was white and 1 was black. I am not sure of the circumstances but I do remember hearing the story.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:38 PM on May. 13, 2009

• TeriMelisa, I think you're talking about the woman in England who gave birth to twins fathered by two different men...one black and one white. If I can find a link, I'll post it, but it's been a while. My mom did work with a woman who was a "twin" but she shouldn't have been. Her mom was about 3 months pregnant and must have released an egg and that egg fertilized and implanted. The doctors found the smaller baby during an ultrasound. When she went into labor, they had to deliver both babies, so the woman's brother was severly premature and almost didn't make it. Today, he's alive but he's mentally impaired. Chance of that happening, though, are like a million to one!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:49 PM on May. 13, 2009

• http://www.flatrock.org.nz/topics/odds_and_oddities/twins_in_black_and_white.htm
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 12:56 PM on May. 13, 2009