How do I over come the fear of moving out of my dad's house??

My dad has been a widow for already 5 years, I don't want to hurt him or my son. But I am in a relationship for 2 years already , my boy-friend wants to move in together. He loves my son and wants to go further with our relationship, but I can't stop feeling so confused, scared and stressed..... PLEASE any advice..

JoMay

Asked by JoMay at 12:19 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you talked to your dad about it at all? I think that as long as he is still an active figure in your life as well as your childs that he will understand. It sounds like you have a great relationship with your dad, I bet he would love nothing more but to see you happy. Talk to him!!
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:29 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Hi, well it's great that you've found someone but it's making the next step. Can you talk to your dad? Have they met each other?
    DaffodilFae

Answer by DaffodilFae at 12:24 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Dad might want you to move out so he can get on with his life. How old is he? Many of us older women are out there for him. Let him have a life too

Answer by admckenzie at 12:26 PM on May. 13, 2009