how long did it take u to fit back into your pre-pregnancy clothes after u had your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 2 weeks...i was lucky it took my cousin 6 months
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 12:23 PM on May. 13, 2009

• About a week. I was lucky, I only gained eight pounds the whole time.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:23 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I walked out of the hospital in my pre-preggo pants....I didn't gain that much weight when I was preggo. I actually weighed less 2 weeks after giving birth than I did before I got pregnant. lol I was 135 when I got pregnant and 128 2 weeks post birth.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 12:24 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I was back in size 6 almost right after my first, but since my second one year ago all I can manage is 8's. Everyone is different it depends on how much weight you have gained how much you weighed before and how easily you lose wieght/ Good Luck!
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 12:26 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Ok so I hate all of you right about now lol!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:26 PM on May. 13, 2009

• It took me about 5 months. But i dont care, i did it for my child :D

I can still get into my pre pregnancy pants with this one, i just cant get them over my stomach lol
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:27 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I actually lost weight when I was pregnant. I was in my pre-pregnancy clothes, size-wise, a couple of days after my son was born. I didn't wear my regular clothes for 2 weeks because I had a c-section.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 12:27 PM on May. 13, 2009

• 3-4 weeks for me. :o) partly because I had a c section and the pants hurt my tummy.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:27 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I was about there when I got pregnant again, and I got preggo right after my childs second birthday. I had some issues though, and it took a very long time to get my hormones back on track. I think that had a lot to do with it. I was back down to a size 7 though (I was a 4 before I got pregnant). I'm hoping it goes smoother this time, since I'll be breast feeding. Also I've started eating way less fast food and drinking no soda, which seemed to really speed the weight loss last time.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I probly could have walked out in them but...I was a tad afraid of the seam on the inside of the crotch lol. I was brave enough for jeans after 11 days :)
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 12:31 PM on May. 13, 2009