Chrysler is moving to Mexico, with your bailout money. Surprised?

Thank you Obama, for not sending American taxpayer dollars overseas!!hahahaha
I think I read that from a liberal on here a couple days ago.........
( Well at least he didn't send our tax dollars overseas)
The liberal believed(or thought) her savior was doing only good things in the Oval Office.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This is one of those things I believe to be completely deliberate by this administration. They handed over loads and loads of money and knew that bankruptcy was the only way for them to have a chance to survive. I can't believe more people aren't livid about this. All of those billions down the tubes with absolutely no chance to recover those dollars. Hope everyone like that forced volunteerism that's coming our way. I think they are trying that whole thing again in HR 1444.

I think I am going to need my own Wednesday night Cocktail hour. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:47 PM on May. 13, 2009

• NOPE! Not at all! I have no doubt (once Cap and Trade) becomes reality, that all of the other Fortune 100 and 500 companies will follow in suit! Mexico will quickly become the NEW capitalist country--I guess that's one way to get illegals to leave the USA!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:31 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I            luuuuuuuuuuv       Obummer!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:34 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Good luck getting past the swine flu down there.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:34 PM on May. 13, 2009

• So Chrysler joins GM. GM is moving to China.

It is terrible, but who can blame them? Our own government is crippling US businesses with regulations, fees and taxes.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:35 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Kenosha plant to close and relocate to Mexico, you heard it here today folks!!
    Anonymous

• More welfare recipients.
    Anonymous

• we have bought cars from Chrysler and it sad they are good cars but we will never buy a car from them again!!
    THIS IS B.S OBAMA SHOULD HAVE TOLD THEM NO!! YOU HAVE BRING JOBS HERE NOT OVER SEAS!!!
    ARE YOU DONE WAITING FOR OBAMA TO DO SOMETHING GOOD!!this is the change he is talking about. How are we going to help the poor here when he is sending the money overseas??
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:40 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Wait a dern minute.................................

Schwarzenegger can't cut salaries, he will have to send back billions to Obummer,

but the car companies can send jobs to Mexico??????????????

Hmmmm.......................

We need a tad more social engineering here, I think............

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:40 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I hope they fail. They should be bringing business HERE. That's the problem, we have no good exports anymore. We make nothing of need and value.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:45 PM on May. 13, 2009