scabbing on nipple

So I was wondering I woke up this morning and it look like there were a couple little scabs on my ariola it is possible milk (or whatever the premilk is called)? I am 28 weeks and I dont use soap on them and use lotion daily!

Sbahns

Asked by Sbahns at 12:33 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Certainly sounds like it....you are producing milk by 28 weeks and it's perfectly normal. To be sure you can even gently squeeze one and see if you see any colustrom beading out.....I used to be obsessed with doing that because I was so fascinated by it. I first realized I was lactating when after having sex with my husband he said "by the way, I tasted milk"
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• It was just your body getting ready to make milk,stop using lotion and start using Lanolin (you can get it anywhere tat has breastfeeding suplies), it is a little sticky but it is safe to use while breastfeeding.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 12:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• the first milk is called colostrum
    Tarabella