potty training!!!

My daughter turned 2 in feb. she will use the potty all day long if she is naked from waist down!!! Any suggestions to get her use to using potty with clothes on

tracy-cora

Asked by tracy-cora at 12:40 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Let her pick out some really pretty underware, try to get her excited about it. It would be a start.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 12:42 PM on May. 13, 2009

• She loves her painties she will say she wants to wear them and i put themon her and say you cant go potty in them shes says ok. and she will tell me after she potties in them i tell her to let me know before and i will help her pull them down she says o.k. but doesnt happen like that!I
    tracy-cora

Answer by tracy-cora at 12:48 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I think it just takes time. My daughter is 23 months. We started potty training at 14 months. She just started telling us when she needs to go about 1 week ago. lol. Maybe try leaving underwear on but taking her to the potty about every 1/2 hour.

Good luck!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 1:31 PM on May. 13, 2009