Obama is refusing to release photos from Gitmo detainees...................

do you think this is the precurser to eventually opposing the release of the briefings on EIT's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• OH believe me I know, when I say it here, I'm a racist. Even though most of what I repeat is from another source like John Stewart, Steven Colbert, Letterman, Leno or SNL. These idiots sit in their azz shaped recliners and laugh but when a known Republican says it
    THROW STONES, DAMN HER, SHE'S A RACIST, RACIST, RACIST................
    I would imagine she would be too exhausted from being wrong everyday all day, to continue with the racist cry that is old, worn out, and just not effective anymore. YAWN.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:33 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I just read that the photos are going to be released on May 18th.
    Anonymous

• Or perhaps the photos are despicable, and he doesn't feel the need to show them to everyone.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 1:00 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I finally agree with him. He is doing it to save his own butt do to the backlash it could cause our troops and he doesn't want that on his plate but regardless finally, something I am happy about.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:03 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Nope, press release today, no photo release. Perhaps they weren't so bad afterall?
    Anonymous

• Dammit, I've been waiting to see those photos of Al-sheets-Alot and Ive-been-Farting being waterboarded. Where do they get those names?hehe
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:06 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Akin, are you literally insulting an entire ethnicity, just because they are to tough for your simple mind to pronounce.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 1:14 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Only the really bad ones, with their hands tied behind their backs, strapped to a board screaming " Death to America". hehe
    Oh, and the ones who use mentally retarded women to tie bombs to and let them walk into a crowded shopping center while the explosives are detonated at a remote place. Yeah,it would be those guys.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:19 PM on May. 13, 2009

• The same guys who let a bomb off with poison gas in an all girls school today in Afghanistan.Those brave soldiers they have.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:21 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I get ya akin.Some have become so dang PC it is pathetic.I guess it is the in thing for now.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:23 PM on May. 13, 2009