My hair is so dry!

Does anyone know any shampoo or really good not expensive conditioner. My hair exspecailly my ends are really dry.

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 12:45 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• This hapens to me every once in awhile. I actually use mineral oil. It's cheap and it works. The only bad thing is that you have to leave in your hair for a long time. I usually put it in my hair and then leave it in for 3-4 hours or sleep with a shower cap on my head. I hope this helps.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:11 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Avon has a line called Advanced Techniques that is very good. Its only $4 a bottle! You should try the dry ends serum too. Its a great product and makes your hair soft and super shiny. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Nexxus humectress, wonderful, changed my parched hair
    Lvincent777

Answer by Lvincent777 at 2:07 PM on May. 18, 2009