When you hear the 80's playin do you think back in the pass ?

when i hear it i think back on my life or sometimes i wish i was at the bar playin pool and sitting back having drinks ... just to get the old feel back again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I was 2 in 1989 so I dont remember much about the 80's but I still love the music and like to think about what it must have been like
    Anonymous

• oh heck yes! many memories of me and my sister playing as children. the song "come on eileen" always reminds me of when she and I chased each other around a table we had downstairs, and we'd freeze and walk slowly when the song gets slower near the end, and when it sped up is when we started running again! Michael jackson reminds me of backyard bbq's we used to have and my sis and i did cartwheels
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:58 PM on May. 13, 2009

• The 80's were when 2 of my children were born. Sometimes I would love to see those really cute little guys, but I really like the men they have become!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:23 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I was a teen in the early 80's - graduated in '85 - so any music from the 80's always holds a special place in my heart.
    In fact, my daughters have heard 80's music all their lives from me playing it so much that they actually have some favorite songs and singers! They actually like Duran Duran, INXS, Pink Floyd, REM, U2, and some other one-hit wonders...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:39 PM on May. 13, 2009