Saying goodbye to stretch marks?

The stretch marks I gained from my pregnancy makes me unbelievably uncomfortable. It's to the point that I don't even like "being with" my fiance because I'm afraid he won't like what he sees. I've seen commercials for all kinds of scar and stretch mark reduction lotions and cremes...but is there actually anything that REALLY works...help me out here.
Uncomfortable In Own Skin

annabelle89

Asked by annabelle89 at 12:50 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Tummy Butter, it works great at preventing them but it will help them fade it just takes time.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 12:52 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I sell and use Avon and I personally have had great results with the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother and so have my customers. If you use it like the directions say you should see an improvement in a couple of weeks. In a few months you'll see a huge difference in both shade and texture. You should try a bottle. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:27 PM on May. 13, 2009