losing weight fast!!!

I know you can exercise and have a healthy diet to lose weight and pills aren safe BUT does any one kow of any pill that works fast and will help me lose the 25 pounds i have over weight? And that dont cost alot. But actually work. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Diet pills work tell you stop taking them..Then you gain all the weight back..Because your hunger comes back.

Answer by louise2 at 12:53 PM on May. 13, 2009

• There are no pills that will work fast that don't cost a lot. I paid $100 for my pills and boy do they work it's called Asia Black 25 and also there is Nuphedrine(something like that) and it works wonders as well, I took 4 at my moms(throughout the day) and lost 3 pounds by the next day, doesn't sound safe but I liked it. But they cost $50 for a 2 week supply and $90 for a month supply. Even ebay sells them for this price. I've tried things cheap at walmart but they didn't do anything for me. Try only drinking juice(diet juice) through out the day and only juice no food, and walk for about 30mins no extreme exercise because you could pass out. But not eating anything can help you lose a lot of weight. Hope this helps!!
    Anonymous

• If you lose it fast, it is very likely that you will gain it back fast. When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, and really hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. You can also go to your local library and take out any book by Dr. McDougall; there is also a free meal plan with recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 2:12 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I hope you find what you need. I used the Cinch Plan.TTo find out more about it check out www.cinchplan.com/richert. I love their products!!!!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Megan
    MeganKay1977

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 5:38 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I took Hydroxycut twice in 2 yrs and both times they worked, But i did follow and still do follow a strict diet and I workout alot. But I think they recalled them recently. I havent gained all my weight back but 5 lbs. and that b/c i workout alot and I am building muscle. But be careful, they can make you feel irritable if you dont eat well.
    momiangeleyes

Answer by momiangeleyes at 5:56 PM on May. 13, 2009

• it's not healthy to lose it fast and it will just come back if you do it that way. Go slow and get it off and keep it off.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:48 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Do some research on ADHD and get to know all the symptoms. Go to your doctor and lie your ass off. Get Adderall. Lose tons of weight fast.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on May. 14, 2009