Has anyone had Lasix eye surgery?

I have had glasses since the third grade and I am curious about the surgery. Does it hurt? The thought of it makes me freaked out. The out come seems too good to be true.

threeladies

Asked by threeladies at 12:54 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Nope. Have it done. Good luck
    Anonymous

• My DH had it done on one eye. I know it's crazy, but the other one is 20/20. He says that he LOVES it. He had it done about 4 yrs. ago and no complications. It is kind of freaky to have the procedure done, but they will give you some relaxers if you need them. It was painful for him for about 1-2 days afterwards. I really want to get it done too! I'm trying to get enough courage up for it!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 3:01 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My grandma ,mom and stepmom all had it done. my grandma and my moms turned out great but my step mom had to go back in because they didnt fix one eye compleatly but they all loved it.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:02 PM on May. 13, 2009