Does anyone out there live with thier ex??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• God no...If I did I think I would kill him...I mean if we absoultly had too maybe...but I doubt it!!
    Anonymous

• not now but I did for financial reasons plus we had 3 kids I needed help with. It worked for over a year until I could save up and get a place of my own. As a matter of fact we got along a lot better. We didn't bring other ppl home though. That was a rule be both abided by.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:12 PM on May. 13, 2009

• No, but my brother does and let me tell you, he is living a nightmare. He has raised her 3 kids for 5 years and she left him for a guy she met at a party they where at together. They are both staying at the same apartment cuz my fro just lost his job but she shows up with the new bf and always talks to him about the relations and she allows the kids to be jerks to my bro. He is trying to get out but is having a hard time doing so. I don't recommend it.
    214mommydearest

Answer by 214mommydearest at 3:54 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Um no but im sure you have your reasons hun .
    Anonymous