Do you think some Moms are being too rude with their answers?

I thought this was about Moms supporting Moms- not being rude with answers. We are suppossed to help each other - not knock each other down. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on May. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Well also a lot of times, the OP didnt give lot of information and the answers may seem rude, but they are going off the information given. I know that I have asked questions that seem just ordinary but I get rude answers because I get misunderstood. Personally, I think that you should strive for politeness all the time, but no one can really know all the details that you know about the situation. Just ignore the nasty ones and take the helpful ones.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:20 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Yes I think some moms are just plain rude.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 1:02 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Lol. This is Cafe mom. There are horribly rude moms on here. They think their poop doesnt stink lol
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 1:05 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Advice here..Ignore the answers you think are rude. Simple as that.

Answer by louise2 at 1:07 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Some of the answers are just plain rude, but on occasion, they almost need to be. Simple, common sense questions or situations being questioned sometimes warrant a blantantly obvious, sometimes construed as rude, response. The responses that are rude just because the person doesn't agree with the poster, etc are uncalled for. People either need to answer with some tact or just skip over the question.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 1:12 PM on May. 13, 2009

• It is true, I don't know why but people state their answers sometimes very frankly and over email it's hard to know if they are being mean or just frankly stating their opinion. Email TONE!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:19 PM on May. 13, 2009

• sometimes the questioner knows the question is controversial and should expect some answers not always in agreement with everyone else. Keep in mind, CM is also filled with every day ppl and in every day life we run across ppl who do not express themselves in a manner in which we agree, even rude. They get their point across no matter how we feel about how they managed it. Right or wrong, rudeness is a reality and you don't know, they might even be supporting the person, just not doing it in a way you happen think is polite. So let's concentrate on answering the questions and not stop to judge others along the way.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:00 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Some times, yes very rude! Sometimes, no, just putting a bad mom in their place. sometimes a little too harsh, and sometimes not quite harsh enough!

So my answer is yes and no. :)
    Anonymous

• Yes, some people are rude - mom's and everyone else. And sometimes the response is interpreted as rude even when not meant to be. So sometimes Yes and sometimes No. But I've also noticed that sometimes the questions are just as rude as the answers.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 2:16 PM on May. 13, 2009

• as long as their honest and speaking from their heart thats all that matters. Some women have a harder heart then others but if the points taken then the job is getting done.
    MelaMama111

Answer by MelaMama111 at 2:25 PM on May. 13, 2009