what can i do?

ok well, my son is 19 months old going on 20 months on the 18th well we had him on a 2 nap scedule which started to go bad so we tried for 2 weeks him on a one nap a day but it is still not working what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• In what way is it not working? What was the problem with the two nap schedule?
    Anonymous

• well he started to stop sleeping his first nap and that is the time that me and my hubby get to see each other before he goes to work he works from 130 til 3am when we are all asleep by then we put him to bed at 11 he would wake up at 2 or 130 then we would put him back down at 4 which he would sleep but then last night when we were putting him to bed at 9 like every night but this time he screamed until 11 o clock then he finally past out but i also have one other question to go along with the one i asked when he is screaming what can i do to keep from hearing it cause it gets into my mind and i start to have a breakdown i cant stand his cryng is there anything i can do
    nikkicorbett

Answer by nikkicorbett at 1:40 PM on May. 13, 2009