ohhhh mannnn

what do i get BF For 20th bday? i dont even know where to start. ideas?

Cyarasmom

Asked by Cyarasmom at 1:10 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow, were in the same boat my guy is 20 the 19th have no clue what to do for him LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:12 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Something little and then do it big next year.
    Anonymous

• yeahh he turns 20 on the 23rd n i feel like im running out of time haha
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 1:14 PM on May. 13, 2009

• It's hard to decide what to get my hubby for birthdays and stuff. My hubby's 25th birthday is monday and i'm either getting him a fishing license or a game for the x box 360
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 1:15 PM on May. 13, 2009

• shoes. Guys love em as much as we do. Maybe a chain or his kind of colange. Depends on how long you've been together and how muck $$ you have to spend.Take him on a weekend camping trip if he likes that or to a casino if there's on near you. Good luck.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• my husband hates shoes. hates them. He owns 2 pairs of workboots (thats what he mainly wears) 1 pair of tennis shoes, one pair of casual dress boots and one pair of flip flops. lol OH WAIT and on pair of slip ons. I guess thats 6 pairs but that is sooo little compared to me owning about 25 pairs of shoes lol
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:20 PM on May. 13, 2009

• my bf is 20 and i would throw him a big party and bring a lot of bear and pizza then make a night before or after for a night of romance for just the 2 of you like stroll the beach then go out to eat and decorate the room in candles and flowers and show him you still have it
    mommylover1

Answer by mommylover1 at 1:20 PM on May. 13, 2009

• ooooooo mommylover that is good.. :)
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 1:22 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Bear and pizza? But the bear will eat it all, and he will probaqbly take the colange also!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:34 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My hubby hates bdays and gifts, but I'm getting him a dozen Subway chocolate chip cookies because they are his favorite! His bday is today, but he's turning 25... hahaha!! He made fun of me for turning 25 last year! Anyway, figure out something simple and special between the two of you and get him something to signify it!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:42 PM on May. 13, 2009