Should I buy a T-fal (12pcs) cookware set or Presto Deep-Fryer?

Although both item's are free to receive I can only choose one, so I would like some feedback mother's. The T-fal is a great set of cookware that comes with everything I need for my children when time calls for a home cooked meal. Now the Deep-Fryer is a nice addition to have also cause it's faster and much easier to cook a fast meal. I know it's a tough call but what can say when my gifts are free.

T-Fal cookware or Deepfryer.

marielbergeron

Asked by marielbergeron at 1:17 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Food & Drink

• not a toughy call...the deepfryer is not for anything healthy for your family. Tfal is a great cookware set and you could us it to fix much healthier meals than a deep fryer!!! Great problem to have though huh? Good for you and congrats
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:39 PM on May. 13, 2009

• This is a no-brainer! Deep fried foods are not good for you! Deep six that idea and go with T-Fal...it's wonderful cookware.
    tafoot1

Answer by tafoot1 at 3:52 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Go for the T-fal cookware set. Deep fryed foods are not healthy and you can do the deep frying in a wok type pan anyway.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:39 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I bought a deep fryer about 3 years ago because I bought a box of frozen shrimp from the Schwans man that said to deep fry it and think I used it about 3 times, now it just takes up space in my cabinet....
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:56 PM on May. 13, 2009