teeth

does anyone know how to whiten your teeth?

and is anyone else really bored this day is going by waaaaaayyyyy toooo slow!

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 1:25 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• baking soda and peroxide mixed to a paste consistancy.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:27 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't advise it but my sister and her husband brush with comet like once a month. I persoally think they're nuts. I'm trying the crest strips right now....not sure if they're working yet lol.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 1:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I had a hygienist (sp?) ask me what I did to whiten my teeth... so that should tell you something. But, I use Crest Vivid white toothpaste in the AM and PM and it works great!!!! If you drink alot of coffee, tea, dark sodas, or whatever, it's pointless to whiten IMO. But, it's pretty cheap for the toothpaste, and you just brush your teeth with it, no setting time aside or whatever!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 1:39 PM on May. 13, 2009

• there are kits that you can get at the store they are a lot of money though i dont know if thats something your looking for?? yes today is going way to slow and im very tired. lol
    sassylilbabe4u

Answer by sassylilbabe4u at 1:41 PM on May. 13, 2009

• strips?
    angelfor1

Answer by angelfor1 at 4:31 PM on May. 13, 2009