how can you tell if you have a boy or a gurl

Im 27 weeks and im low and you cant tell im prego till i turn around i have been told a fast heat beat means girl in most cases

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They are all old wive's tale hun. Trust me I was trying to figure out what I was going to have for weeks! Everyone said it looked like I was having a girl because I was carrying high. Then I thought it was FOR SURE a girl because the baby's heartrate was always 160 or higher. I even took quizzes online to see if it could tell what I was having. All said I was having a girl. Welp I'm having a boy! There is no way to tell until they show you that little weewee on the ultrasound machine! Sorry!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:45 PM on May. 13, 2009

• get your wedding ring tie a piece of your hair or soneones to it put it over your belly circle is a girl line is a boy, it does seem to work,lol
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:47 PM on May. 13, 2009

• For me when I had a girl my belly was right under my boobs. Now I am pregnant with a boy and it is lower. Also I had horrible acne and mood swings with a girl, and now i am calmer. My acne isn't that much worse than when I have my monthly and it is just now showing up. I am almost 7 months. Hope this helps.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 1:50 PM on May. 13, 2009

• You feel bolder with a boy??
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• you get a sono at the doc office and they tell you
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:20 PM on May. 13, 2009

• The only way to truely know is a sonogram that is crystal clear and birth, everything else are just old wives tales. With my third ultrasound we had a large shot of testicles and his penis, most definately a boy....lol I love that picture!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:41 PM on May. 13, 2009

• im carrying my boy really low and i carred my girl high so.
    Anonymous

• Well, nothing is more accurate than the sonogram but I have heard of that same wives tale. I love trying out the wives tales while I wait for my 20 week sonogram to tell me what we are having! I am 15 weeks now and have done the wedding ring on a string test (hold over your belly and if it goes in circle its a girl, back and forth is a boy). I have heard a lot of people say its been right for them everytime and many saying its been in the family a while is consistantly correct. Its fun to play around with! Mine always does big circles saying a girl. I looked up the Chinese Gender Chart also which some people swear by and it said I was having a girl. I also crave sweets and the babies heart rate is always well over 140 (160ish) which are also supposed to be signs of a girl. So, who knows! Many wive tales are pointing to a girl for me. I guess I'll find out in about 5 weeks! Congrats!
    Laura852007

Answer by Laura852007 at 11:30 PM on May. 13, 2009