Is he this stupid?

Ok, so my brothers wife kicked him out...But he still has to go over there everyday to take care of the kids while she works, give up his only vehicle so she can get to work and help her out with her bills! Is that crazy? I mean she dumped him because she wants to be alone, doesn't love him anymore, is sick of him. I think, if she wants to be alone and "Miss. Independent", why is she depending on him so much? (I totally understand being a great father to the kids, paying support and stuff). Is he really this stupid or too nice? Or is this not a big deal? It's driving me crazy!!!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 1:51 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG. He sounds like a perfect man. He is so nice to her. I think he is obligated but he is a doormat. Maybe he thinks she will change her mind. But I think he needs a backbone.My husband would never go for that. I don't think any man with vows or not would suject themselves to such subserviant behavior to appease her. She is a spoiled brat. What is she going to ask next ? To babysit while she goes out with him? Ugh. I wish he were my brother I'd teach him to have a woman respect him not step and trample all over him. What a witch..........
    Anonymous

• HER LOSS!!
    Anonymous

• hes gotta do what hes gotta do to take care of his kids.... but i wouldnt let her take the vehicle.... yes too nice to her.... but theres no such thing as too nice when it comes to taking care of his kids...
    i give him props for dealin with it though... not a lot of men would be that nice after bein put through that.....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 1:54 PM on May. 13, 2009

• maybe he just wants to make it easy on the kids keep them in their home environment and is hoping that she will want to work things out I wish him luck though

Anonymous

• P.S. does he have a twin I need a good man lol

Anonymous

• No, he doesn't have a twin, but i'm sure he will be available soon! LOL!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I has a fried whose wife did the SAME thing to him! He just took it like a wimp though lol He said it was because he felt an obligation to his family. I guess I can see that but OMG did that bitch anoy me! They are back together now...go figure lol
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 1:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• He is there dad and its his choice, not stupidity , to be in there lives daily. Just because she doesn't want to with him anymore doest mean she has to saddle the kids by herself.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 2:00 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Does he like older women? If so, Send him this way

Answer by admckenzie at 2:03 PM on May. 13, 2009

• admackenzie...you don't look old! He's 36, tall and handsome.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:05 PM on May. 13, 2009