Can you buy Bare Minerals in a store?

I always see the infomercials for buying Bare Minerals over the phone or online but is there a place, like Sephora or Ulta, where I can buy it in the store and, most importantly, try it on first?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 1:51 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can buy it at Target. They also have a bare minerals store. That make up is AWESOME!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:52 PM on May. 13, 2009

• you can also buy it at ulta the make up store. its like 60 bux for the starter kit but you get everything you need and dont use a whole lot so i find it worth the price
    Anonymous

• Bare Minerals at Target, really?? Ive seen other brands that use the mineral powder but ive never seen Bare Minerals there. I'll have to look again, thanks! I went to Sephora yesterday and they didnt have it there. So I'll have to check out Ulta. Thanks!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 2:04 PM on May. 13, 2009

• sephora you can try it all on!
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 2:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Why don't you give Avon's mineral makeup a try first? Its a fraction of the price and its great! You could buy the whole line for what one product would cost you! www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:38 PM on May. 13, 2009