• In the Spotlight:

How do you feel about people who do believe in God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• They are the ones that run the majority of charities here in the United States, they donate more money to help others than any other group of people here in the United States they are a group of generous people. Why do you ask?
    Anonymous

• Why did you make this question then the other one? Why not put them together lol...I just got REALLY confused! lmao!
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 2:19 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I think some are great and others are rude, depends on the person.

I love that some can recognize that others believe diffrently than them and can respect that with out being mean to those people.

The ones that give christians a bad name though instead of automatically getting insulted need to look at things and think for a second. Not everyone is out to get you.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:19 PM on May. 13, 2009

• As long as they are happy people who are good to others....I could care less what they do or dont believe in.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:20 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Everyone I know believes in God to one extent or another. I only know 1 or two people that do church but they all believe.Why do you ask?

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 2:21 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I think they've been completely mislead.
    Anonymous

• They are some of the best people I know. I love being around my brothers and sisters in Christ, knowing we all love and worship God the same way. Some have taken what God intended for good,and used it for their own agendas,and that's wrong, but most are really good, Godly people.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:24 PM on May. 13, 2009

• happy ill see them in heaven
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:24 PM on May. 13, 2009

• JUST believing in a god or godess? I don't have any problem with it. There's no proof they don't exist, so I can, to an extent, understand why they don't totally reject the idea. I even agree on a lot of things with some of them!

As far as those who believe in the Christian/Jewish/Muslim God AND take the bible/Torah/Quaran absolutely literally to the point of not allowing themselves to question? I think they have issues.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 2:26 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Totally depends on the person.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:27 PM on May. 13, 2009