Bikini Thongs!!!!

So I went to Disney and visited one of the water parks. There were three different women there, that i saw, in bikini thongs. Why do they allow that?? My daughter asked me why we can see her butt? I was really mad. Here I am, trying to teach my daughter, to sit like a lady when in a dress, and not to pull her shirt up in public. But then she see's a grown up showing her butt in public. So maybe she was from a different country where they can do that....but still. So anyways, its been bothering me i explained to my child that its not right to do that. So anyways, my question is do you think Disney should allow them to do that, especially around so many impressional children???

Iluvmygirlies42

Asked by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:19 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Travel

• omg.... thats outrageous! how can they let people dress like that at a CHILD ORIENTED place??? thats like going to pick your kid up from school wearing a bikini and thong... thats stupid... i honestly cant stand it when i see women dress like that... it drives me crazy... i find it very demeaning... or degrading... or however you wanna put it... disrespectful...
    but that is society for you... and their standards of beauty and fashion..... thats why i live against those standards.... i dont want my kids to be around that... ida been reallly upset... they need to do something....
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 2:25 PM on May. 13, 2009

• That is so wrong!! I didn't think they allowed that in America period. But I've never traveled much so I guess I'm very wrong.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:23 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Thank you, everyone else just tells me it must be their custom in thier country. But not to sound rude, i don't care what their customs are. When you visit another country you should abide by their customs....right?
    I also saw a young child about maybe five in just shorts......no shirt!!!!!! WTF!!!???!!!!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I don't really see the big deal about boys not wear shirts.. but not girls too many sick pervs out there
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:40 PM on May. 13, 2009

• It WAS a little girl. I just think that is sooooo wrong.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:41 PM on May. 13, 2009

• No way! It definately shouldn't be allowed at Disney!!!! There are so many children there. That's just wrong. I thought bikini thongs were only allowed at certain places.... sry ur little one had to see that.
    BreannazMomma

Answer by BreannazMomma at 3:27 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Well, at least it was a good opportunity to teach your daughter your values. My dd isn't even allowed to wear a bikini (and she dislikes me for it LOL).
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 4:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• no it is so wrong
    starshine57

Answer by starshine57 at 4:57 PM on May. 13, 2009