okay..More help please!!!

Yesaterday I asked if I could go in labor soon but Today and yesterday I have been cramping..her movemeny slowed down too. SO does this mean she is gettin ready? WHat exactly does the mucus plug look like. I have been told so many different things. I think I already lost it.

dancerdeer70

Asked by dancerdeer70 at 2:27 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I don't know if everyones plug looks the same, but mine looked like a long mucus and bloody string thing.....it was actually really gross.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:30 PM on May. 13, 2009

• well if it was mine than sorry tmi but it was like all in a day but came out in big gloopy globs of what looked like snot and i have not had it since like a week an a half to two weeks ago,
    dancerdeer70

Answer by dancerdeer70 at 2:32 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Maybe You should call your OB and get a professional opinion.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:38 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I hace tried lol they never pick up there phones!!! ah but I love my dr he is awesome!!! but its just frustrating bc I want to kno whats going on and im not scared any at all but i wanna have her and i just feel like it will be soon
    dancerdeer70

Answer by dancerdeer70 at 2:41 PM on May. 13, 2009

• yeah the baby will slow down and not move as much but you should still feel her move.
    at least once or twice a day. and the mucus plug is different for everyone i think.
    Mine was a white clump and it had some blood in it.
    you prolly should call your doctor and have him check you.
    Anonymous

• You WILL KNOW when you are in labor
    Anonymous