Has your SO ever pulled one of these?

The other day my SO and I were laying together after sex. He was still in me while we held each other for a few minutes. Well he gets up and goes to the bathroom while I stood in bed. Then he says "uh I think the condom is still in you." I check and yeah it was there. At the moment I was trying not move so much cause I'm so scared of getting preggo again. The next day I couldn't stop laughing. All I could think of was, 'uh hello!! Do you not know what size you are?' I can't stop laughing but I think I should say something. Has this ever happened to you? Should I say something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's probably because they usually go limp of soften after sex. It's not necessarily because the condom is actually too big. They usually have a standard regular size for everyone, then a larger size.

Anonymous

• Well, if he stays in afterwards he's going to lose his erection and the condom won't fit anymore, so of course its going to slide off.
    Anonymous

• We had that problem when we were dating. When we went to non-lubricated condoms it never happened again. It is uncommon and you were right to be careful you can get pregnant that way.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:35 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Never used condoms. My ex husband was "fixed" and I'm purposely pregnant now with my fiance'.
    P.S. You STOOD in bed?!
    Anonymous

• Yes so happened once...my dude was huge though like pringle can!! ****sigh**** good times!!
    Anonymous

• Did you sleep during Sex ed.? Men should withdraw while still hard and hold onto the ring at teh base of the condom to avoid this issue. It's even in the condom instructions. I paid attention and was really "active" but never got pregnant until I wanted to be after marriage. The reason? Good sense and paying attention during sex ed. I also read the instructions. Duh, people!
    Anonymous

• I'm actually sitting here eating pringles... and it is disturbing to know my hand can fit in your twat. even if you are anon. lol.

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• yep
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 2:49 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My goodness anon :42 such hostility!

to OP: I got one. One night we had sex and we were done and SO didn't tell me the condom slid off. Well I didn't feel anything different and after i was dressed I was walking around and felt something funny. So I went to the bathroom and lo and behold there it was in in my undies! Fortunately, I didn't get pregnant that time. I got mad at him and asked why he didn't say anything, and he played dumb. But i felt pretty stupid too for not feeling it!
    Anonymous

• That's just too funny. Say something? well yeah but make it a suggestion or buy them for him so he doesn't feel so stupid that he doesnt want to have sex!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:57 PM on May. 13, 2009