Do you guys consider house work exercise?

and do you think if you dont lift anything could it put strain on your baby inside??

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 2:30 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unless your Dr. has told you not to, you should be fine :)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 2:42 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I do think it's exercise and I hate doing both. Most pregnancy books teach you how to lift things (hold them close to you to prevent strain, lift with your legs not your back and belly). Use common sense and you will be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:00 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I think it depends on your pregnancy, really. I was on bedrest for a while and there was no exercise of any sort to be done. Getting up to go to the bathroom was scary. I was so happy when I was finally off bedrest, but still too scared to really do anything. If you have a totally normal, healthy pregnancy then it should be fine. Don't lift anything over 20lbs (unless you have other children, of course)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:07 PM on May. 13, 2009