sHOULD i START POTTY TRAINING MY 18 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER NOW?

Not sure if I am doing the right thing? It has been 9 yrs since I have done this.. Any advice out there??? I heard if I stay consitant with it she could potty in a wk. is that true. I would love to hear other stories...

PREGO25

Asked by PREGO25 at 2:33 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter actually started the potty training process herself!! She would pull off her diaper and say "pee" We would take her to potty and shed use it. We then took her out of diapers and put her on pull ups. She takes those off and says "pee" Needless to say, she trained herself BUT back 4 months ago she had SEVERE CDF and just now got over it and is scared to use the potty. It is almost as if she cant control her bowels...( She has been to many doctors over this CDF issue )

My daughter is just now21 months

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 2:37 PM on May. 13, 2009