Toy rental website

Has anyone heard of a website where you can rent toys? A friend told me about it but didnt know the website... she knew someone who used it... I think you pay a monthly fee and you pick out toys and then send them back when you are ready for a different one.... can anyone help me find one of these sites?

roberts_mommy09

Asked by roberts_mommy09 at 2:38 PM on May. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wouldn't it be better to just buy them? You will be spending money, but in the end, you wont own any of them. Are you talking about like big things like jumpers and stuff or just little toys?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Big stuff! And from what i understand it is a small fee... i just wanted to check into it... curious....
    roberts_mommy09

Answer by roberts_mommy09 at 4:32 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Google is your friend.
    Anonymous