what online college do you go to?

how do you sign up for a legit college and start earning a degree?

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 2:38 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I go to stratford career Institute for my photography classes and I honestly had no idea you could take online classes for that so i was supprised they have a lot of choices with their classes and it really isnt expensive at all!!!!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 2:42 PM on May. 13, 2009

• You can go to your local university but just sign up for online classes. That's what I'm doing. I started going to Arizona State University but once I got pregnant I only signed up for online classes and I'll be a senior next year.
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 2:43 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I will be taking online classes thorugh OJC (our local community collage)
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 2:47 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I knew what degree I wanted to earn so I researched several accredited online colleges and looked closely at their degree programs. I looked at the courses offered for the degree I wanted, how much tuition was, and what services were offered.
    The best one for me ended up being CTU online and I graduated with an associate's degree at the end of March and am returning to earn a bachelor's degree in just 5 days. As a returning alumni they are knocking $2,000 off my tuition price!
    CTU is a great online campus and offers tremendous support. The courses are very challenging and I have learned a tremendous amount, which will help me with my career.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:01 PM on May. 13, 2009