Non-Christians..

What evil motive could we possibly have? We are trying to help you see the truth. You act like Christians go out of our way to make your life miserable. We are trying to help you see what you are doing by your actions. Yes we read the bible! Since you do not. How are you to know the dangers of what you are doing unless we tell you? Jesus is a wonderful man who teaches nothing but love. God is a wonderful creator that has wanted nothing but the best for us since day one.The devil has done nothing but rob us of our true purpose since day one. God is LOVE and he has bent over backwards to prove it since the beginning of time. Can you tell me where the evil intent is?No one is trying to control you on our end. The fear of being controlled is a good one. You just have the wrong side in the blame. God bless.

mo2a27

Asked by mo2a27 at 2:47 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (-6 Credits)
  • Mo, I agree that people have the choice to be nice or not nice. I think in general I am trying to be nice. I see no point in arguing with people. I don't tell you you're wrong, first of all because I don't believe you are 'wrong' so much as I just believe your path may be right for you, wrong for me. I haven't got the slightest interest in changing your mind- as far as I'm concerned you are right where you want to be, just as I am right where I want to be. It isn't worth arguing because we are coming from such different perspectives. My personal belief is that the nature of God is beyond created human concepts which makes arguing about the nature of God quite pointless!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:28 PM on May. 13, 2009

• mo, sweetie, I agree with what you are saying, but get ready, I see the bashers headed this way, torches and clubs in hand.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 2:49 PM on May. 13, 2009

• What was the purpose of that???
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 2:51 PM on May. 13, 2009

• It is great that you are passionate about your religion and feel that way, the part I do not get is where it seems to be okay for you but not for others to ask the same things, but with a diffrent god or faith in mind.

And many of us have read the bible. I was actually a minister in training for 4 years, and have had multiple classes in many world religions.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 2:52 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Omg what a DRAMA post!!!!! This question is gonna have like 3000 answers!!!! Gonna be fun to read =) And I have nothing against the christians..only the ones that think I am a bad person for not beleiving in their God. My parents are christian....all my family is christian. And I love them and they love me....they are great ppl. They have expressed their concern for me and pray for me that I might 'see the light' and I respect that..they do it because they love me.
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 2:52 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Being a hypocrite is not being evil, it's just being annoying and misguided.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:53 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Your damn right the bashers are heading this way. You are saying that intelligent women need you or others that believe like you to teach us the ways of the world. You are so full of yourself. You're pathetic and a know-it-all and hide behind the doing it all out of love. I think you just love the attention mo & it think you're that BPD alize.
    Anonymous

• 1. I am a non Christian but I do not think that all Christians have EVIL motives.

2. I have read the bible, I just choose not to live by a book.

3. Mind Control? You do not control my mind.

4. I do not bash other religions, I just do not want your religion shoved down my throat at every turn.

Thanks, Non Christian

MorbidFraggle

Answer by MorbidFraggle at 2:55 PM on May. 13, 2009

• While I'm not a Christian, I don't knock the values that Christianity can teach. There are lots of good Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans (like myself), and Jewish people out there too. Every religion, when followed faithfully, can be a positive force in the world we live in.

What a lot of evangelicals don't understand is that no one likes having someone else's beliefs crammed down their throat, no matter what they are. I think that's why so many non-Christians have bad feelings toward the religion in general. And kindly notice that I left my torch, club, and pitchfork at the door. :)
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 2:55 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Egads, "We are trying to help you see the truth". Seriously now, if I told you that what you are following is wrong and the truth is god/the bible is wrong your panties would be in a bunch.

this post is insulting not only to "non-christians", but christians as well.
    Anonymous