What might be the best for stretch marks

I had a baby 6 weeks ago, i ended up with wings on my lower belly, what should i use t get ride of them?

gennymae

Asked by gennymae at 2:51 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i just recently had a baby to so i know what your going through with all the stretch marks i have them on my stomach and sides.. i just recently started using this bio oil stuff, my aunt introduced me to it, it is supposed to get rid of them or reduce them in like 3 months. a friend of my used it on her really bad ones and they were gone in like 3 months time. you can get bio oil at any pharmacy, its kinda expensive but it will be worth it.
    newmommy031309

Answer by newmommy031309 at 3:21 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Well, you will probably never actually get rid of them, but they should get better over time. You just made a child woman . . . give your body some time! I used Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula (really greasy) every night when I was pregnant, and Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion every morning and I don't have a single stretch mark . . . it can't hurt to try it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:59 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I have the exact same havent found anything to get rid of them but i go tanning and it has made them blend in more
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 2:59 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Never ever having kids...But if you must ( i had 5) Ive heard coco butter or any lotion really can try and lessen what you get. Some women have stretchy skin and never get them at all. Hope your one.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 3:01 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I have the same problem! I have them pretty bad on the sides of my tummy and have been using maderma. It is supposed to work in like a month. Hopefully it will but I'm not counting on it!LOL
    CarleeDalene

Answer by CarleeDalene at 3:42 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Well i bought this cream called Cosmetyn and it reduces the stretch marks and makes them less noticable the only issue is it is 90 dollars a bottle
    shante87

Answer by shante87 at 4:00 PM on May. 13, 2009