what does it mean to have dry pee? LOL i know it is weird but my doctor told me i had my pee a little dry..

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 3:05 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have never heard of that. Dry pee? WTH? How do you have a bodily fluid come out of you that is dry?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:11 PM on May. 13, 2009

• maybe it means your dehydrated?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:13 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I asked my husband and he sayd that they will say that sometimes if you are dehydrated. (my hubby is a nurse so hes got a good idea on this lol) but if your pee was yellow then you know thats it. other than that i have no idea. you could always google it =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:25 PM on May. 13, 2009

• That means you are not drinking enough. when they check urine, they are looking at specific gravity of it - that means how much water is in the urine compared with the waste products. Think of koolaid powder. If you don't mix enough water in with the powder, the koolaid is very dark, thick, and too sweet. If you mix in lots of water, the koolaid is pale, thinner in consistency, and not as sweet - it's more diluted. You need to add in more water.
    jen1350

Answer by jen1350 at 5:54 AM on May. 14, 2009