Please, tell me what is the best conditioner for dry hair and hair treatment. My hair is very dry. I want the BEST conditioner!!!!

sami7jami8

Asked by sami7jami8 at 3:14 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• go to a salon and a get a deep conditioning treatment. otherwise...the redkin line sells extreme shampoo and cond/itioner that works very well. also you can buy a deep condtioning treatment to do at home in that line. just wash ur hair. then apply and cover with a shower cap. maybe blow ur blow dryer on it for a bit. leave it for about 20 mins then rinse.....good luck
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:21 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Try Aussie Mega's Three Minute Miracle. It's in little one-use pouches, and you can find it at Wally World. I LOVE that stuff.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 3:24 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Go to the hair section and go to the section for African American hair and look for a tub that says "cholesterol"...I know, but it is a thick cream you can put on your hair let is sit for about 30 minutes and wash out! It will make a huge difference and you can use it about once a week, and you should notice and improvement! IT IS VERY INEXPENSIVE TOO!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:43 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Mayonnaise (the real kind, with lots of eggs)

Answer by rkoloms at 3:53 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I liked Redken All Soft!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 8:11 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I like Olive Oil conditioner, it's organic.
    Anonymous

• NEXXUS HUMECTRESS
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:49 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Avon has great hair care products and they're very inexpensive. Advantace Techinques Shampoo and Conditioners are great. I use them with the dry ends serum and one of the deep conditioners. I love the Planet Spa Hair Mask. You can try them all at www.youravon.com/dhullum and get free shipping with code fsany!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:40 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i use garneir nutresse(sp) the moisture works kind and that works good for me
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 11:42 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I have to say the mayo will do wonders. Aussie products have a lot of alcohol in them and dry the hair out even more. There are many home remedies probably right in your pantry or kitchen. Go online and check them out.
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 10:31 PM on May. 14, 2009