do you ever feel like just saying f**k it...to everything!

and what do you do to get out of that stinkin thinkin? i am feeling overwhelmed...i drive 93 miles a day to and from work. i am paying for a house that is worth way less than what i owe (like 50,000 less). my husband and i have been having problems and although we are trying to work it out its really hard. we have 3 kids all under the age of 4 and the youngest isnt 1 yet. i feel like i dont have time for anything. our income isnt enough to pay the bills. and i feel like just quitting everything...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think we ALL feel like that sometimes, it sounds like you need someone to talk to sometimes that's all it takes to make you feel better. Once something is verbalized it seems to take on a different perspective.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 3:25 PM on May. 13, 2009

• these all choices made willingly by you and your husband.
    Anonymous

• honey.. you cannot just quit for the sake of motherhood and being a woman for one i would be looking for another job closer to home and focusing more on your family as a whole naturally you and your husband may only be fighting about finances and maybe you just need a break and maybe a good cry........ good luck honey and remember it gets tough before it gets easy and the devil starts messin' before the lord starts blessin'
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:27 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Keep fighting momma! We (or most) have been there!! Once you're out of the valley and on top of the mountain you will know the hard fight was all worth it!! Take sometime for yourself, even if its just a quiet bath or shower. Good luck momma!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 3:30 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I've always thought that quitting wasn't really an option, not for most mothers. And life gets really hard sometimes, but if you do get through it one day at a time, one situatiion at a time, before you know it, things are better. Hang in there hon.. And remember that what ever happens, you will get through it.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 3:36 PM on May. 13, 2009

• everything happens for a reason. You may be sinking now, but soon you'll rise above and this situation will make you stronger. Keep at it momma, stick it out and work through it. ;)
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:38 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Serious question - have you sat down and worked out your budget? Specifically - what percent of your personal income or your husband's personal income goes directly to your daycare? I was miserable and working 60 hr weeks, some days I'd do 10 hrs at work then come home and work from home for another 2, and almost my entire check was going to the daycare. A good chunk of the overtime I made went to taxes, so it really didn't help much, and what was left was mostly eaten up by gas money, work wardrobe and all the crap we ate from being too tired too cook from scratch. See if realistically losing one of the jobs would end up with more money in the end. You might find that solves a lot of the problems.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:39 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Welcome to America. Land of the fat, exhausted and depressed.
    Anonymous

• Keep your head! Is finding a job closer to home an option? I've been feeling just like you for the last few weeks, but of course I can't give up considering I'm supporting my family. Every one goes through rough times and we have to rise up and kick some ass sometimes!
    Anonymous

• do you ever feel like just saying f**k it...to everything!

No. Sounds like LIFE to me. (that's a great country song, too~btw). Take a step back. Breathe. Collect yourself.  Develop a plan.  You have a greater chance at success with a plan. Even if it is babysteps to pay off one small bill. Develop that plan and stick to it!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:49 PM on May. 13, 2009