im new here and looking for advice,,,, can someone please please please help me.....

when i was 9 yrs old i was told i would never be able to concieve naturally ,,,, my dreams were crushed and will remain crushed until i get to exprience the ultimate blessing otherwise known as bringing another human being into the world,,,,and after 2 and a half years of trying it seems like i'm not going to be able to exprience the joy of having my own child......with the economy failing so horribly i just cant afford the doctor bills.....does anyone have any suggestions for me and my journey? please pray for me please help me thank you all very much for taking time out of your very busy lives to try to help me...

ktlynn187

Asked by ktlynn187 at 3:28 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Why are you unable to conceive? What is the reason this way we may be able to help a bit more specifically.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:40 PM on May. 13, 2009

• yes I agree with Rebecca727 maybe if you can explain why you were told you cant concieve we can go from there.
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 7:11 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Have you had that diagnosis confirmed since you were nine years old? If so, then why have you been trying to conceive for all this time? If you know you can't get pregnant and you are still trying then you are in denial and you must ask yourself if you want to be pregnant or do you want to be a mommy. Find out everything you need to know medically and then consider adoption. Pregnancy is not the only way to make a family and become a devoted, loving parent.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 8:57 PM on May. 13, 2009

• My brothers ex girl friend was told she could not get pregnant either and she did twice!! Of course she was a young and dumb teenager and had abortions with both.
    Anonymous