ouch!

im 8 weeks preggo! and super excited! but it hurts soooooo bad when my husband and i have sex. i literaly cry. is sex ever gonna be unpainful during my pregnancy? did this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If this is your first pregnancy then the hurting may be your body stretching and preparing for the uterus to expand. I had that pain with my son for the first 3 months and because of that pain I hated sex.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:36 PM on May. 13, 2009

• It will get better! Everythings just starting stretch and do what it needs to do so things are goin' crazy, but once things settle down (around your second trimester) sex will be just as -or more- enjoyable as it was before you became pregnant! Best of luck!!
    JLynnMcKay

Answer by JLynnMcKay at 3:37 PM on May. 13, 2009

• This is my first pregnancy and it happend to me at first but it didnt last long. Soon it started to seem like the best i ever got. lol. Maybe try a different position. It could just be the way he was going in that made it hurt. Hope you feel better and find something that works for ya. and congrats on your lil one!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:39 PM on May. 13, 2009

• yes it is my first pregnancy
    Anonymous

• I'm 8 weeks and can't have sex either. It's like it is all swollen down there. I've been told it is fairly normal and that it should get better in the second trimester.
    Anonymous

• yea im hopeing it does get better, im sure it will. its just some days i swear it wont hurt and i go to have sex, like after 2 minutes im dying and i feel bad for my husband
    Anonymous