tring to lose the baby fat

Ok here is the thing. I have always been thin 120 lbs. When I got pg the first time I gained 65 lbs. So that made me 185 lbs at delivery after I had her I was down to 140 lbs. I decided to have baby number 2 and lost 10 lbs right bf having her without trying go figure lol. Anyway, with her I gained 43 lbs only and lost all of it now 15 mo. later I am down to 126 so I only need to lose that 6 lbs. but I don't know where I lost it cause my belly still has this like pooch to it. How can I lose that? It isn't extra skin it looks like it is extra weight achually, but my belly was flat bf having kids I know there isn't a way to make my belly flat again, but is there a way to make at least some of it go away. Also I have stretch marks and they aren't as bad as they use to be if I could some how make my belly tighter my stretch marks would achually fade more how can I do this please help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Lay on the floor and hold onto something with your hands and do leg lifts. the hardest part to get flat is the lower part of your stomach and this will work that area. but when you do them dont just do it in the middle try to swing your legs to the sides as well so you know every mussle is getting a work out. and i know how it is with the eating healthy thing im the same way i can eat anything and not gain weight lol. it makes it hard when im underweight and trying to gain.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:07 PM on May. 14, 2009

• do you exercise? do you eat healthily?
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 12:40 AM on May. 14, 2009

• i probably don't eat healthy i am the type that can eat whatever and not have to worry about it i haven't ever had to diet. don't call me stupid but you still have to eat healthy even though i am not needing to loose the weight but to basicly tighten up my belly? and yes i do exercise. what exercises should i do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on May. 14, 2009