Failed pregnancy test 1 day before missed period. Could I still be pregnant or is there even a chance?

I used the cheap pregnancy test the ones at the dollar general. heh....i dunno if that counts for anything or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• since you took it a day before your missed period, you may not have high enough hormone levels. wait about 1-2 weeks and take another test if you don't get your period. I would suggest getting walmart's brand of preg. test. they were the only ones i used and told me all three times when i was pregnant. no mistakes. just be patient.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:23 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i have been testing like crazy so far 7 test this month and AF isnt due until friday.Im not testing agin until next monday at least.I like equate test best also.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 4:48 PM on May. 13, 2009

• the type of test you use shouldnt matter i used the cheep one at the doller store and thats how i found out lol. but because you still havnt missed your period yet wait to see what happens. if your late then wait a few days and test agian.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:55 PM on May. 13, 2009

• poster here....I started this afternoon. I'm really upset but, you know there is nothing I can do execpt try again. I just hope that I eventually will get the gift to add a new addition to our family. I want my son to have a sibling to grow up with so bad. Thank you for the support.
    Anonymous

• I took a pregnancy test from dollar tree and got a + at 4 days before my period but it depends on your hgc levels good luck and baby dust
    Anonymous