Do you know?

Do you know what to do "If" you ever decide to turn your life to God?
Are you aware of the possibilities if you do not?

This will stop me from trying to convert you if you can answer these questions. Anyone who answers will be left alone from ME unless you attack me personally for my answers to a post.(I have an opinion and I will voice it.)Or if you bully someone else. I will comment on that. As far as converting you I can honestly say I will do it no longer. God bless.Please know I can only speak for myself.

mo2a27

Asked by mo2a27 at 4:31 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 1 (-6 Credits)
  • Yes and yes
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:32 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I don't get it. What's the question? I believe in God and spirituality. I don't believe I make a practice of bashing you.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:33 PM on May. 13, 2009

• You can't convert people.

That glory should go to our Creator.

Nice try anyway..............
    Anonymous

• Yes, I know what to do if I wanted to convert. I can go to the church down the street and I have family who would help me out. I am already baptized, had first communion, went to CCD, I know all about it. I know what your God allows me to do and what he doesn't.

I AM also aware of the Christian belief that I will go to hell if I do not.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 4:35 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Just stop it already..pls.
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 4:39 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I am aware of Christian practices and beliefs. I know the protocol, and all that jazz. I am very knowledgeable on that and several other beliefs. I made it a point when searching for what seemed right for me.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 4:41 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Do you know what to do "If" you ever decide to turn your life to God?  No, I've been living under a rock and have never heard of this "God" person you speak of.  ***sarcasm***
    Are you aware of the possibilities if you do not?  Anything is possible. 

Anonymous

• Stop trying to bully us mo, it's not going to work!  Just like fear didn't work.  Just like insults didn't work.  Just like preaching didn't work.  Just like being rude and condescending didn't work. 

I have I missed any?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:44 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Well, I know what YOU think happens. I just don't happen to conceptualize God in that way. I respect your right to have your beliefs- I hope you are able to feel the same about mine.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:44 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Yes and yes...it has been made painfully clear to me by you and many many others. (And my Catholic up-bringing.)

I still choose a different path. I walk with the Lady.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:45 PM on May. 13, 2009