My son will be three in Aug. are there any other moms in my boat with potty training? He has his days but mostly wants nothing to do with it....

dannymomma

Asked by dannymomma at 4:35 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• On my son's third birthday, he announced to me, "I'm going to use the potty now." He's never had an accident since. Maybe your son will do the same thing...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 4:42 PM on May. 13, 2009

• my daughter will also be 3 in August & she wants nothing to do with potty training. drives me crazy but i'm just waiting it out. i think when she is really ready she'll do it.
    Anonymous

• my 5 yr old got a clue right after he turned 4. My 3 yr old is not so interested in pottying yet. Every once in awhile, he goes, but usually not. I am not going to push him. It will happen one day soon. I just hope that it is before Sept, when little man #3 arrives.

Good Luck!
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 8:38 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Dont push it hun. He'll get it when he is ready. my ds will e 3 in Oct but he decided he didnt want to be a baby like sissy anymore so he started using the potty on his own. He's been pee and night trained for a few months but still refuses to poop train. GRRR lol Just give him time and he'll do it when he's ready.
    kristinlimon

Answer by kristinlimon at 4:23 PM on May. 14, 2009