Anyone ever have a brazillian wax?

When the hair grows back does it hurt and itch like it does when you shave it?

And does it kill when its being done?

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 4:38 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i've never had one and i used to be an esthetician.i just shave it all off.it doesnt take long and it doesnt itch. i think if you do it regularly it doesnt itch and there are products you can put on if it does itch. probably the first time you shave it all off it might itch i dont remember.lol it is just something your skin has to get used to i think. it has hair protecting it in certain areas and if you shave it-it is not used to rubbing up against your underware so it takes a little time to toughen up.i have even shaved my upper lip before. why waist money and time? i always shave in the shower or bath with one of those pink razors with a moisture strip and then use some lotion after or some type of product to soothe the skin. gotta go DD is up from nap
    Anonymous

• I was "fully" Sugared down there a couple dats before my wedding. It hurt like heck but it took almost 6 months for the hair to get back to it's original thickness. TOtally worth it. Just take a pain pill or have a few drinks first and have someone else drive u there and back so as to not be driving under the influence:) It didn't itch BTW
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 5:03 PM on May. 13, 2009

• When I first start getting them done it hurt, but now it does hurt, and it doesnt itch when the hair come back. It's great, I recommend it to any women because the hair takes a month to come back in and when the hair comes back, it comes back really thin. Hope that helps.
    caleb31

Answer by caleb31 at 12:22 AM on May. 14, 2009

• I havent gotten one but I want one before my wedding
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 10:45 AM on May. 14, 2009

• ive never had one but ive heard that it REALLY hurts..dont know about the itching and they also do around your butt and your crack so imagine pulling out strips of hair in your "naughty" zone and all around your butt crack! Ive also heard that it does itch when it grows back but it takes way longer to grow back...but as I said before ive never done it so I personally dont know thats just what I was told when I asked my friend about it cuz I was thinking about it
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 7:40 PM on May. 14, 2009

• doesnt itch*
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 7:41 PM on May. 14, 2009