Why I oughtta.....

What's the silliest thing you ever threatened to do to your kids when they were misbehaving?

3_is_enough

Asked by 3_is_enough at 4:44 PM on May. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know it's typical, but I'm going with, "Don't MAKE me pull this car over." I actually pulled over one time, got out, ripped open the back door, looked at them...and then burst out laughing because of the shocked looks on their faces. I shut the door, got back in and went on...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 5:04 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I told my kids that I would pull out my hair and shave what wouldnt pull out...it made my kids stop and think about that one...and then they forgot about not listening to mommy...LOL
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 4:46 PM on May. 13, 2009

• " I swear I'm gonna hang you by your toes on the celing fan If you don't stop that"
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 4:47 PM on May. 13, 2009

• i threatened to wrap my son in ceramic wrap and put his clothes under them so he couldnt take them off anymore, i have streakers lol
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 4:49 PM on May. 13, 2009

• "Knock it off or I'll duct tape you to the wall."
    "I don't care which one did it, ALL of you knock it off!" (3 boy pile up lol)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:50 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I told him that I would send him to explore the moon.
    Anonymous

• One morning i told my dd i hoped she was kidnapped at the bus stop. So not funny, i know. But doing her hair early in the morning and then getting an attitude... drove me nutz!
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 4:58 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Just to throw mine in....

I told my three year old that if she didn't settle down and go to bed that I was going to make her sleep on the porch with Tank (our mastiff). The next thing I know, she's standing at the door, dragging her Barbie sleeping bag behind her. Talk about backfiring.....
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 4:59 PM on May. 13, 2009

• the only thing I got is I always say to my son "its a good thing you are so cute and I love you so much or I would have to beat you!!"
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 5:17 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I tell my son I'm going to tape him to the wall (if you have ever seen the redneck time out bumper sticker on myspace you'll understand).
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:25 PM on May. 13, 2009